Tuesday, June 9, 2009

You know those moments when love songs is playing on your laptop...
You're blog hopping, looking at how happy other people are, how happy they are with their partner...
You feel...a feeling of happiness yet with a pinch of jealousy. Wishing you and your partner is like that as well. Being happy without worries.

But, everyone is different.
Not every couple gets to be happy from the start. Some starts with a rough beginning.

Each arguement we had, made me understood you even more, brought you closer in a way.
You're different. And that's what I like bout you.
You say you liked me for my smile, for my humor.

What if one day....I don't smile anymore?
What if one day....I don't understand jokes anymore?

Would you still like me?

But I know...you'll always be different. In my heart. :)
There's just something bout you that I just can't describe. Those eyes, those lips, that smell.

I lliokvee you.
I miss you. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment