Sunday, June 7, 2009

I am so S I C K.

Sigh, I wish that someone was here instead of there to take care of me when I'm ill, but he definitely has more important things to do. :) I hope everything went well.


I'm going to the hospital tomorrow to check whether I have swine flu. :S
Yes, as bizarre it may seem, I am actually that scared. There has been one reported case of swine flu in my university. And when I told my friend that I'm sick, she asked me to check the NHS's website for swine flu symptoms....and I have all of them. :'( So if I don't feel better by tomorrow....

Anyways, I just wanted to ask, what do you want as souvenirs? I was quite puzzled on what to get you guys as souvenirs, because whatever that's here, they have it in Malaysia as well, just that the branded goods are cheaper. So I bought like the most common thing as souvenir, hope you guys would like it.

Or does any of you want me to get something for someone? Or if you want me to buy branded goods like LV, Burberry, Mulberry, Gucci, and etc, it's wayyyy cheaper here. You could pay me back when I go home. :)

I'll be going home soon, so I would just like to settle this whole must-get-souvenirs kinda thing. So if you have anything to buy from UK, don't feel shy to gimme a list! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Seriously, the branded goods are much cheaper there? By how much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont want any souvenirs la... i just want you come back ok serious i dont want anything... And mamak session at stevens ok??? Shisha also... and of course ill take you in the beast we go genting la ok...

    ReplyDelete
  3. need nothing, since i can get it myself. :P just dont bring back swine flu to infect us all, thats good too! :) much hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. reen...depending what youre looking at. are you looking at LV and such? i think its cheaper by Rm100-200? Not sure. but i would have to go to London to get it. if you do want it, tell me earlier aight?

    kevin, karmen! AWWWW. thats all i could say. lols

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. it's okay. don't have that much money to spend on such an expensive bag for now. hahaha. faster come back kay!just in time for sf's party. when is your finals?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOMAN, i finish my finals like long time ago. shows how much you read my blog lor. -.- sigh. when's sf's party? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ei send some over to melbourne can?! hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete