Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lliokvee.

I'm Carmen, reporting live from Dubai International Airport.
I'll be back in 10 hours, bitches! SMEEEEEEKKKK. (I don't know what "smeek" is, but I just felt like saying it :D )

Currently sitting at my gate, damnnnn...there's so many people going to KL. Hopefully I have the whole row to myself. :(
My flight from London to Dubai was quite unpleasant.
1. My stupid screen wasn't working - I asked the stewards FOUR TIMES to reset the bloody screen, but it still didn't work. :'(
2. I don't know how to push my back seat down. :'( There's a button on my left, I pressed it but it didn't work also. Then what's the freaking point of having that damn button??

But I made friends/acquaintance with the guy beside me. He's flying back to Perth, just got back from a holiday with his wife to Paris, Rome, Barcelona. (I wish I could travel around the world next time with my future husband)

Oh well, enough of complaining. :D

I miss him.

Every minute I was on the plane, I was flown further away from him. :'(
I should stop being so doubtful. I should stop being so skeptical. When he was driving me to the airport, one of the songs were playing on his player - I thought it was totally meant for me to listen to. The song was basically about putting trust in him. And I should. :)

I'm having a tummy ache. Damn it. *farts* LOL. (No, I didn't fart -.-")

No comments:

Post a Comment