Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update.

I might not be coming back.



















in June.
HAHA. Did I scare ya? But do you guys really care if I came back? :'(

My family is probably coming over to UK for holiday. The whole lot. Should be fun. If they do come, then I'm only coming back in July.

And when I go back, I am most probably be working in Prometric as well, because I have been summoned! I am that good. *proud laugh*
But I'm not sure whether I should. I mean I get paid really really well, but then again, there goes my summer holidays. :(
Not sure. I really want the cash though, so most probably I would take up the job again. But could I see you guys on weekends? :(

See so many sad smileys. :( It shouldn't be called smileys either. Should be called sadleys. :(

So that's that. So Luke, if I'm coming back in June, you could fetch me. :P Oh man, long highway somemore. Speeeeeeeeed!!!!!

Oh, anyways, summer is almost here. Time for beaches and bikinis. Which one do you like best?



Just below 30 pounds.

Imagine this in full red and change it to string bottom - 30 pounds.

This is so F nice. But 50 quid - so bloody expensive.

The first two would be better for me, because I'm so darn flat chested. But I like the third's design. :(

I think I'll be getting the second one though.
But do tell me which one is nicer though, might change my mind. :)

ps : Oh, I am getting my navel piercing the end of this month. Can't wait! :D :D


Recent picture of Eric and I :)
This is before I highlighted my hair.


Loved and blessed. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok so just inform me when exactly your coming down... The time and ill pick u ok...With my beast... :-)

    ReplyDelete