Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My navel piercing. :D :D :D



First up, I like it how the video started synchronised with the background music beat. HAHA!

O M G. I'm sorry that I'm fat okay, I've got like double chin! :( And I really don't know how I got it. -.- Does anyone knows how to get rid of it? :/

Someone said I was a good girl in Malaysia but when I came to UK, I've gone wild. Well, I'm not gonna BS here by saying I didn't. Honestly? A little bit I guess, but then again, I am still the Carmen we all know. :)

I miss baby. Mwahh!! :-*

ps : Those of you that watches Heroes, have you watched episode 25 yet? O M G. It's just sicccccckkkk!! You SO have to watch it okay! My friend just introduced me to a new series (well, not quite new, considering it just finished its first season) called Fringe. It's not too bad either. :D :D

oh btw, don't write on my FB wall regarding my navel piercing...cause I didn't tell my family. :P

Mucho loves! :)

4 comments:

  1. Did it hurt???

    Remember take care of it or not it will get infected...

    I pierce my ear a while back and took it out after a few days reason blody itcy and also GF non stop making noise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO it didnt hurt at all. Thats why in the video I was so surprised when he told me its done. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey woman, how much did it cost?? but cant really see it that well, take a picture and post it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its 15 quid,which is cheaper than msia. OMG, i have like tummy la. how to take picture of the tummy. -.- and btw, tell me PLEASE that you got the bikini.

    ReplyDelete