Thursday, April 2, 2009

I think this may be more than just like.

I finally gotten my answer.
I guess talking to someone way older and mature...does help.
I'm feeling better. :)



I'm going to Portsmouth tomorrow for shopping!
Bicester for shopping! Still waiting for Aimee to come back to Soton.

p/s: SF, I can't read your blog. -.-" email add: carmyong@gmail.com






THINGS TO SELL OFF


Never worn it before.
Reason of sale: A little too big for me.
Condition : PERFECT. No flaws.

CREAM 4" PEEP TOE WEDGES.

SIZE UK8/41

Perfect with dresses to create that sweet look you always wanted.
Wear it with white laced dress, or with your skinny jeans.

IT'S A MUST MUST IN EVERY GIRL'S CLOSET! ;)







Worn ONCE only
Condition : Perfect
Reason of sale : Too short for me



100% CHIFFON CORSET DRESS.

SIZE UK 8/S


Length from underarm to hem: 24 inches
Bust: 28 inches
Waist (under bust): 26 inches

Very light, very comfortable, very sexy.
Adjustable straps.
Ruffles on the chest area gives out an illusion of a huger asset!
If you have huge assets, don't worry! Because you can adjust it at the back!
Perfect for night out, bringing sexy back into the club!
For the dare devils, pair it with waisted belts and you're good to go on a casual date! ;)


IT'S A MUST MUST IN EVERY GIRL'S CLOSET! ;)






Worn ONCE only.
Reason of sale: A little too big for me.
Condition : PERFECT. No flaws.

BURNING RED 5" PEEP TOE STILETTO.

SIZE UK 7/41 - RUNWAY COLLECTION.

It's so sexy and gorgeous that it could pair up with almost anything you could think of.
Let it be that sexy dress you always wanted to wear for an event but just haven't got the right stiletto to go with ; or probably that hot pants that you were dying to show your long legs with on that night out (because its 5", it makes your legs look longer!)


IT'S A MUST MUST IN EVERY GIRL'S CLOSET! ;)



Ask me for pricing details.
Malaysians, I could ship over the goods. :)
Please spread the news. I'm trying to clear my wardrobe, so new things can come in! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment