Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello there.

Easter holiday is over.
It felt so weird to step into uni turf again today.

Today is such a horrrrribbbbllleee day. Just unspeakable.
I am so gonna get 0% for my Macroeconomic test.
I had 10 chapters, 500 over pages to read, and I just started yesterday.
Guess how many chapters did I manage to read?

BLOODY FIVE CHAPTERS!

F.U.C.K!

Oh well, when I took the test, I couldn't relate what I read to the questions at all. :(

Which reminds me as well, my finals is in a months time, and then I'll be back home in Malaysia! Yippee do. Can't wait. It will also be my last trip back to Malaysia, I won't be going home next year. :S

I feel so sad that I won't be able to celebrate Eric's birthday with him. Any suggestions on what I should do for his birthday?

9 comments:

  1. You said you miss lollipoping so you can do that.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. how you know I havent? LOLS!!!! no, seriously...what would you want from your gf as a birthday gift?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Sony PSP... But i didn't get that...
    :-(

    That would be a great gift for a guy trust me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. why would he want that when he already has nintendo and two friends that has wii. -.- bear in mind that he's 26 this year leh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know just incase he get bored pressing your button's... LOL... 26??? Oh ya when you coming down??? Ill pick you from the airport la...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. BUTTON!? excuseee me mister.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 26 ah? aiyo i think the best gift is..... but you're against that since u signed that thing hahahahahah :D

    ReplyDelete