Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging for quite some time.
It's because I don't see the point in blogging when I'm already in Malaysia and if you want to know what's up with me, then just call me out and we shall catch up, ain't it?
Plus, most of my UK friends don't have my blog address.

Nothing much lately, just putting on more and more weight. It' just depressing, especially you know you don't have the time to lose it. And you seriously can't lose it by not eating your favourite oily fattening food. This is my last summer here god damn it, I have to eat everything. But for the record, I've stopped eating durian. You should be proud of me, very proud. ^^

When I said I don't have the time to work out it's because I work from 9am-6am on weekdays (make that 7pm, since I have so much work to do! ARGH!) and on weekends, I'm either out with friends or family for shopping. There's seriously no time at all to exercise and burn some fats. Maybe I should always do sit ups before I go to bed. :(

I've been looking up on cameras. Yes, that camera craving is back again. I remember last year I wanted the Panasonic one so badly but I didn't had enough money for it. But this time, I'm gonna make sure I have enough! But the one I'm going for is pretty expensive. Going for RM1630 at the moment, hoping the price would lower down as time flies, but I'm afraid that it would run out of stock soon too as I've checked out forums and it seems that its pretty hard to find it now. :(

It's the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 baby.


RM1630. Gotta start saving. Less shopping, or rather....shop with family, they pay. ^^

Or maybe someone would be extremely generous to buy it for my birthday present. LOL. Doubt there's such people so it alright. It's just nice to just dream once in awhile.

There's only one thing I really want for my birthday. But it can only be given by the boyfriend. Note, want and NEED is different.

I was quite upset that I didn't get to celebrate my birthday with my collegemates last year. Sigh, it feels like after you plan everyones' birthday party (in general) and in the end you don't get any. I know you should just give and not expect any returns, but c'mon its just human nature. (I know you felt that way at least once , once upon a time ago, so don't judge me). Hence, i've stopped helping anyone plan any birthday parties. I feel like my work is not appreciated at all. :( I'll attend them, but not plan them anymore.

Don't know why I'm typing all this. Some stupid sensitive people are gonna be so pissed off by this. Well, my blog. *angry mode turned on suddenly*

One wish, just to celebrate my birthday with everyone this year. Family, collegemates and high schoolmates. As this is going to be my last summer here, I won't be returning to Malaysia anymore. So can I see EVERYONE before I leave to UK on the Sept 27th?

2 comments:

  1. im going to be back in US before then... so, paham-paham la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats why. i hate you. always also like that. argh.

    ReplyDelete