Friday, July 31, 2009

Everyone has their own up and down moments.

Emotional wreckhead.
Yeap thats me.
I could be the most emotional person you've ever seen.

And after what happened to me for the past couple of months, i've grown more sensitive.

Don't we want our partners to understand, comfort and reassure us when we're down?
I know I would always be there for you.

Why can't you do the same....rather than saying I'm inconsiderate?

It's like asking opinions on the dress you're trying, but once you asked too many questions, your partner says "Shut the fuck up! and stop asking so many questions!"

Why can't you be there for me when I'm down?
I just needeed you to reassure me.

That was it.

Calling me inconsiderate was so not called for.
I really didn't need that now.
You really made it worse.

You said that this 7 months really meant a lot to you.
Feels like this 7 months is nothing to you.
I know it's nothing compared to your previous 5 years.
But please stop making me feel as if its nothing.

It is something. Even just a bit.

I'm just another girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment