Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"I miss him. Sigh."

Everyday I tell my sister that on our way to lunch.

I've sent the surprise birthday gift on Friday and the guy told me it would reach before 30th (his birthday) but I never thought it would reach TODAY!

THAT'S TOO EARLY!

:( Spoil my plan.

But I'm glad he liked the present. I've spent a lot of time thinking what I should get him and money purchasing them but it's worth it. I've actually planned this surprise two months before. Glad it turned out to be alright although I really wished I could be there to surprise him with the gift myself.


And he also had an accident today. :( Nope, no worries, he's fine, and that's all that matters to me actually...but his car isn't. No wonder so many things around me dropped yesterday, I was wondering whether something bad was gonna happen, and this came. I didn't tell him that cause I didn't want him to think that I'm superstitious and stuff like that.

I really miss him. I told mummy yesterday randomly that I miss his smell, hugging him.

60 more days till I could look into your dreamy eyes and fall asleep in your arms again.

No comments:

Post a Comment