Monday, March 30, 2009

Untitled.

We had our huge ass arguement for the very first time.
A lot of people thought I should have let him go, but I can't.
Not just yet...
I guess it's just because my feelings towards him is just getting deeper and deeper.
Or it is just because I just like his company?


But I know that's not true. I cared for him. I've done so many things that I wouldn't have done for others/my exs.

What's love?
I just don't know what it is anymore, or maybe I didn't knew it at the first place.
Six pathetic relationships.
Indeed, I've learnt a lot from all of them, every single one of them.
But I don't think I've learnt the most important thing. The definition of love.


My friend said, you don't have to look for it, it'll look for you instead.
I'm taking it slow, fair enough that we've only known each other for 3 months and he just got out a really long term relationship.
When I say long, I am talking bout 5 years, chicas!
I understand he needs time, and just want to get to know each other even more, and I'm okay with that.
We're doing everything a couple would do, but just not labelled as one.
I think what made me "burst" is pressure and chinese whispers from other people. I'm easily influenced and I can't handle relationship pressure.


Oh well, I guess time will tell, just go with the flow.
And I really hope that I'm not his rebound relationship.
I don't want to get my heart broken again.

I miss him already.

***********

I sort of lost my job, but not like I've started anyways, so is it still counted as "losing my job"?
I have to find one ASAP or there goes my dream of summer europe trip and souvenirs for familia.

***********

I'm such a bummer. I have 3 test after this Easter break and I haven't started studying yet. OMG OMG OMG. :(
I'm feeling the stress already.

I should go eat my dinner now and being productive. :)

1 comment: